Monday, December 7, 2009


Hi everyone, Hope you are all well. I've been slack again, life is VERY Busy here, This time next week our house will be packed up, ready for our move to WA.
Above is a few cards using products from the new Summer mini(except the stripe paper which has gone out with the spring mini)
The penguin is inside the sweet treat cups and I have punched circles added glitter and popped inside to create a snow dome effect.
The small gift tag at the top is using a set called Hello again on pg 14 of the mini $21.95 (5 stamps) and last but not least is a scallop note (pg 7 $23.95 for 30 cards/envys in 3 colours) and the new polka dot ribbon I love it...
I am also beginning to fall in love with the butterfly stamp set and punch, Wagon full of fun and the little crotchet flowers on pg 14, I have seen them dyed and then put onto hair clips for little girls.
Until next time happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment