Saturday, April 24, 2010


hi everyone, hope you are all having a relaxing weekend. The weather is just gorgeous here in Perth at the moment, chilly nights but beautiful days. I have had a very crafty week this week, I've made lots of fun stuff using the new top note die that you use with the big shot. This Owl was caseed from another demo from overseas Dawn Olchefske, she has some great ideas.I acan see with all the things that I can make with this die I am really going to get my money's worth. If you purchase the bigshot through me during April or May I will throw in an impressions embossing folder from pg 11, for FREE that's a saving of $15.95. Remember your products can be shipped all over Australia, once ordered from Warehouse to you..
Look forward to hearing from you
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment