Sunday, July 31, 2011

Retirement list is out...

The Current Catalogue Retirement list is out..
Go to http://www.genevra.stampinup.net/ look up promotions and you can view the list there, if you have any trouble viewing it, drop me an email at higgs140@inbox.com and I will forward you one, Often these sets get snapped up very quickly or any of the product retiring, If you would like to place an order email it to me, probably wise to pay by credit card or cash if you live locally to drop it off, in case they run out...
The product list should be updated, stating when product is no longer available.
You can order until 5pm 31st Aug.
I will lose quite a few of my sets, one such one is Pun Fun,I had lots of fun with this one.


Enjoy..
Contact me if you'd like to place an order, delivery Australia wide.
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment