Sunday, March 25, 2012

Check this Never Ending card out..

Each month a group of us get together for catch up and to make something, This time we went to Carolines and she showed us how to make a Never Ending card, well it looked far too complicated for me, however I did it, I then came home and googled it to find one made with a stamp set I own and this is the one below, it shows the front and then thru the next levels. I cased this card from lily by gillly website. These were so much fun I have also made a Rubics cube one, originally seen at Christie's creative corner.
Stamp set used wasNature Walk, and the paper that went with it last year.
 Have a great weekend.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Thank you for casing my card. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Genevra - it looks great! Still have to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete