Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First of November's classes

November I will be running 3 different classes, 2 weeks apart from each other, so mark them in your diary, and let me know that you want to come.
The first class that I will be running, we will be making 6 cards 2each of the 3 shown, 1 of these designs were used at my Catalogue launch, however I have had request to make more especially from those who couldn't attend the launch.
Dates: Wed 31st Oct 7.30pm to 9.30pm
           Thurs 1st Nov 10am to 12
           Sat 3rd Nov 2 to 4pm
Cost $15 ( $5payable when you book in, rest payable at the class, includes all materials, tuition and light refreshments)
Rsvp: by email or mobile no later than 24th Oct. Address will be given when you book in if required.
Beginners Welcome.
Hope to see you there.
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment