Thursday, January 10, 2013

We have arrived...

We are now back in Melbourne, Very happy to be back. We are still currently in a Motel, once we are in a house and internet is back up and sorted I will post photo's. Head over to my business page www.genevra.stampinup.net to see current specials, if you would like to order anything,it is best that you send me a text or call my mobile and I can place the order this way, internet is limited.
Looking forward to starting classes in Feb, if you are in this vicinity and like to make cards, 3D items etc let me know and I can put you on my mailing list. Looking forward to catching up with past customers. SAB starts on 21st Jan, Free item from a SALE-A-BRATION Catalogue for every $100 you spend not including postage.
Happy New Year.
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment