Thursday, May 30, 2013

Retirement list is up...Only while stocks last..

Morning Everyone,
Here is the Retirement list of Stamps, Accessories, and hostess sets. If there is anything you'd like please email me, ring me as its while stocks last, you can also place an order online at my store, link via blog or www.genevra.stampinup.net and click shop now, I will get an email that you have done this, so if you have a loyalty card I will still stamp it for every $50 spent. Your order will also be shipped directly to you. Easy and safe and you can shop anytime of day and night. For those that do order either thru my online store or via email etc if you spend $100 not including postage I will send you a New Catalogue for FREE when it is released 2nd July.
I look forward to hearing from you
Go to the above Website, go to promotions to see what is Retiring.

Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment