Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Hi everyone, I have been on a bit of a roll of late, showing you something every day. Today I am going to show you a card I made for my parents 50th Anniversary(its in the background). lots of embossing. in the foreground is a whole lot of dove choccy's that I embellished by punching 2 gold scallop circle punches and embossing 50 on a white piece of cardstock and punching out also. These will go at each persons place at the dinner on Saturday night. Very much looking forward to this and catching up with family and friends, including 1 of my brothers that I haven't seen in 7yrs.( he lives overseas). there will be no updates/photo's for a week or so, so I appologise now.

Catch up with you again soon

Genevra

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely time away Genevra and I wish your parents a fantastic day for their anniversary
    hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete