Sunday, September 20, 2009


Sorry I have not posted again, I was waiting on Approval from Stampin'Up!. I got it this morning which is fantastic.


I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend. The weather was delightful here in Melbourne. I had a class Saturday afternoon and we made the cards/candle from the top post.


Stamp sets used were: Lovely as a Tree, tree from Fun and fast notes(purple card) and Season of Joy for the candle.


If you see anything that you'd like to recreate, please email me and I can let you know what I've used or how I did it.


If you'd like to order anything through me please just email me, and I will contact you, You can live anywhere in Australia and I can get products to you.


I run classes in my home and workshops at your place, just gather a few friends around for a fun afternoon/ evening of stamping. I look forward to hearing from you...


I will leave you with some cards that I made last month using the Party Hearty stamp set which can be found on pg 43 of your catalogue ($47.95 - 9 stamps). Inspiration came from Marelle Taylor her blog address is http://www.theinkspot.com/


until next time Happy stamping


Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment