Wednesday, November 25, 2009


Hi everyone, found the photo's I was looking for yesterday. These are my xmas cards for this year. The one on the left and right are using a retired set of a Stampin'Up! set called Peaceful Wishes,I was very sad to see this go. The white in the middle I got as a swap from Regional, but it is so quick and effective that I had done about 30 of these and a couple of workshops this month ladies chose to do these. It uses white cardstock, Seasons of Joy stamp set Pg31 $51.95 (8 stamps), Holiday lineup pg 26 $38.95 (3stamps) and words from Many merry messages pg 113 ($64.95 for 8 stamps)
The red card at the back is to look like santa, Used Red and white cardstock, Black grosgrain ribbon and pull thing off a drink can. Very merry is fromshort and sweet stamp set pg 117 (12 stamps).
Hope you enjoy. Remember only 4 days left of the spring mini...
Happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment