Sunday, November 1, 2009


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did. Yesterday we went to a wonderful craft market at Healesville racecourse, so many wonderful crafts. I was able to get myself a beautiful Gluten Free Gingerbread House - divine, just for lach and I to share...

November sees another promotion put out by Stampin'Up!.

make sure you go to http://www.genevra.stampinup.net/ and see the current specials there. Basically if you spend $85 from the list of items on the flyer( great christmas ideas) then you get a FREE scallop square punch valued at $30.95.

Today I had a team meeting, I showed the girls how to make the stationary box (seen in previous posts), so you may see them running classes on that next year, we had a lovely morning, great to catch up and stamp for fun.
Above is the last lot of swap cards from Regionals.November Gift making class is on next tuesday evening and I have a few spots left if anyone is interested, please contact me. Beginners welcome.
till next time
Happy stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment