Sunday, January 31, 2010


Hi everyone, hard to believe we are into February already. All my children started at their new schools today. 2 older ones went off ok. younger one was a bit apprehensive, but no tears so that was good.
I have been making quite a few cards of late. Each year my mum puts in an order for so many Female birthday cards, male ones, blank ones etc so I have started on these.
Over the coming days I will show you what I have been making.

The above card uses the"Hello Again" stamp set which you can find on pg14 of the summer mini. I've stamped the images on vanilla cardstock using the bold bright markers, raising the centre flower on a dimensional and adding dazzling diamonds, then I have layered this onto Elegant Eggplant and onto Lavender lace cardstock, the ribbon is mellow moss.I have also added some sparkle to the butterfly's wings. A very pretty card, quick and easy to do also.
Till next time
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment