Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Hi everyone, today is a beautiful day in Perth and so much cooler, only expecting low 30's today instead of the 40's that we've had for the last 3 days.
I had my first demo at home last night in our new location, 6 lovely ladies came and I do believe they had good time. We made 2 cards shown in last entry.
Today I will post Feb's class photo I only have 2 spots left. So if you'd like to come only 2 spots left for Saturday 6thFeb 2.30 to 4.30pm cost $15 which includes all materials used and refreshments.Please email me asap if you would like to attend.

Only 4 days left of the Inventory sale where some products are up to 50% off, check my website www.genevra.stampinup.net to view. Also for the month of January I am offering free postage for all orders over $100. Contact me to place your order, delivered from the warehouse in Sydney to any where in Australia.

SALE-A-BRATION starts on the 25th Jan thru to 31st March.
You spend $100 on products and you can choose a free stamp set from sale-a-bration catalogue,again check my website from 25th.
Hold a workshop, sales get to $600 and you can choose a free sab set.
Become a Demonstrator yourself and recieve another stamp set to the value of $79.90 from the current catalogues.
If you are in the Perth area I would love to do a workshop with you
Happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment