Saturday, March 20, 2010


Hi everyone, Another week has slipped by. I have made quite a lot of cards and even a scrap page but I can't show you these yet, as they are using NEW products from the upcoming Autumn/Winter mini, which starts the 1st April.
I will however post the projects we will be making at My Mothers Day class. The dates for these classes are Tues evening 13th April 7.30 - 9.30pm, Tues 20th same timings and Sat 24th 2-4pm. Cost is $15 and includes all materials needed to make these projects.

If you are in or around Swanbourne WA on the evening of the 30th March I will be holding my Autumn/Winter mini launch. Cost will be $5 you will get a copy of the mini plus make 2 projects using some of the new products. There will be a lucky door prize and extra treats for those that order or book there own workshops.
Happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment