Monday, March 29, 2010


Hi everyone, Only one more day that you are able to order from the summer mini and take advantage of the free stamp sets also. I have had my eye on the butterfly punch, but have resisted, but there are so many lovely cards out there, I really feel I need it...Anyway I may give into my desire, or I can hope it makes it into the next Catalogue and if it does its the first thing I will buy.

I also want to thank all my customers who have ordered thru me, since moving. With Sale-a-bration you get a FREE SAB stamp set with every $100 you purchase, we as demo also get this, we also get another incentive sell $1000- $2000 and get a Stamp set to value of $39.95 out of current cattys for FREE or over $2000 choose one of any value, well I made it to over $2000 so I can choose a stampset of any value. I am going to choose Winter Post from page 33. So thankyou again everyone..

I will leave you with a photo of a SCRAP PAGE using some new products. For those that know me, this is a big deal as I am not a scrapper, however I am very happy how these turned out. This was taken at regional training last year. 2 are my downlines Elli and Veronica, Karen next to me is a great friend and fellow demonstrator and Melissa is another good friend and demostrator. I have this on my noticeboard to keep them in my thoughts now that we have moved 4500km away...
Till next time
Genevra

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I didn't even recognise myself! can you send me a copy of the pic?

    Congrats on making it to the $2000 free stamp level

    Have you seen the lastest update/, the butterfly punch has been carried over so you can still order it!

    ReplyDelete