Friday, August 13, 2010

Hi everyone, I know I have been extremely slack...
I have made a few projects in the last few weeks, only got around to photographing them this past week though, so I endevour to post more this week. The card today is a CASE of one I saw in the American catalogue, so gave it a go and here it is. The rocket is from the Pun fun set, When you open up the card there is a spiral of stars - looks quite cute if I do say so myself.
Not long now until the new catty...17 days to be exact.
Last chance list is still going
Items sold out are
Cardstock - Taken with Teal A4, Close to cocoa A4, Sahara Sand A4, Basic black 12x12 and A4, Basic gray A$, Kraft A4. Sweet slumber dsp and Totally tabs stamp set..
Contact me if you need anything. Items are shipped directly to you from the warehouse.
Happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment