Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Its here....

Hi there the new Catalogue has started. not posting a picture of the catalogue, sorry but hopefully most of you willhave your own catalogue soon, or picking one up at my launch next week...
Check out my stampin'up site http://www.genevra.stampinup.net/ to view the catalogue online, there's also a great incentive if you join Stampin'Up this month, along with the new improved starter kit you also recieve a FREE In Colour Bundle that includes cardstock in the 5 new incolours, there matching inkpads and markers Valued at $84.90. Who doesn't love FREE stuff...
Anyway I will leave you with cards using NEW products. If you would like to order your own copy of the Catalogue or any of the products Please email me and I can order them for you and have them shipped directly to your door.
Happy stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment