Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi everyone, Hope you have all had a terrific weekend. Today's card is an easel card, there has been quite a few floating around blog land of late. I decided to give it a try last week, my daughter(8yrs) said that would look great with a photo of me and my friend. So this what I have created, we will make another one to give to her friend, as her friend is moving over East in the next few weeks. These would look good as Christmas cards as well, with pictures of your children to give to there grandparents. I have made the scallop circles using the big shot. If you'd like to know any more about the card please leave me a comment. Have a great day
Genevra

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea ... to pop a photo on! And ... a FAB idea for Christmas Cards! I can't believe I still haven't done an easel card!!! Must try one out! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete