Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holidays are almost over. I've finished one novel and almost finished another. I have done a bit of creating, however I still have a NEW set that I have yet to put together and ink, quite disappointed within myself, however I will get there.
Today I am going to show you some projects that I got from my Secret Sister, I have taken part in this on one of the forums I am on, basically we send 2 hand made cards and 1 gift per month for 3 mths, in the last month you send her something off her Wish list, and basically spoil her, its been lots of fun, although at times I've stressed will she like it etc. Her favourite colours are chocolates, kiwi kiss colour, me I am a purple, blueish so very contrast. I will show some of the cards/gifts I have recieved and next month when she knows that I am her secret sister I will show you what I Have made.
Hope you like it.


I will post the other cards at another time.
HOpe you enjoy.
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment