Friday, February 15, 2013

Below are the little goodie bag they I gave Amanda and Tammy for joining with me!, It has one of those soda pop necklaces plus a variety of  things to create with including the ribbon roses. The card uses the Blackboard technique that was in the previous post. I
If you too would like your own little goodie bag, why not Join Stampin'UP! with me, if you join before 22nd March, which is when Sale-a-bration ends, you can join for $169  and YOU choose what you want, up to $294 worth of product, this is so wonderful.
If your thinking I don't want to be a Demonstrator, I don't want to do parties, well you don't have to, you can purely by for yourself and recieve 20% off your items, if you show your friends and they purchase, well you get 20% off there orders too, this is how you get to your quarter sales of $440 (you have until the end of June to reach this amt) plus make a little money too.
If you are interested and you don't already have a demonstrator, send me an email and I can give you some more information or answer any questions you may have, or if you just want to bite the bullet and join head over to www.genevra.stampinup.net and click on join my team.
Have a great weekend
Genevra


No comments:

Post a Comment