Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Only 23 Days of Sale-a-bration left...


Hi Everyone,
With just 23 days left of Sale-a-bration, I thought I'd run the 50/50 game(this will run until the end of April). Basically for every $50 you spend you get to choose a number on a board (1 to 50) and if at the end of April your number is called out you get to spend $50 worth of Stampin'Up! Products - I also pay the postage so is open to everyone all around Australia. With Sale-a-bration still on if you spend $100 you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product as well as 2 numbers on the board. So Don't delay get your orders to me today.
Also if you were Considering joining with the great offer that is presently on, $169 to join $294 worth of products to choose, this runs out in 23 days also. Party time is almost over...
I look forward to hearing from you all. Take care
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment