Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Be your own designer with My Digital Studio. Design and print cards, photobooks, journals, calendars, and more. We've got you covered for all of life’s events with intuitive software, digital content right at your fingertips, and professional print products* for the final touch.
Here’s how it works:
  1. Get the design program. Try it free for 30 days or buy it now.
  2. Shop thousands of downloads. Design from scratch or use a template. Either way, make it you.
  3. Print your project. And revel in your creative genius.
My Digital Studio
Head on over to My demo website, www.genevra.stampinup.net  click on product lines and there is a little video for you to watch on this.You can also order a free trial of this as well. Contact me for more info or click on the link at my other website.

ONLINE ORDERING is here...
Ever felt that you wanted to place an order but it was too late to contact me, well now you can do your STampin' Up shopping anytime, just go to my demonstrator website and click shop now which is in the top corner, and place your order and its shipped directly to you. Of course if you want to order directly from me you are still welcome to send me an email with your order or phone, this way is perfect for those that love to shop online.
Happy Stamping
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment