Sunday, March 10, 2013

Who can help??
I am so close to reaching my next promotion level in Stampin'Up! I need 2 more Recruits and $3500 sales...
For this month and next I am doing a 50/50 board so for every $50 you spend you can choose your lucky number. If at the end of next month your lucky number is drawn you get $50 worth of Stampin'Up! products on ME for FREE, I'll even pay the postage.
NOw if you order $100 in the next 12 days you get to choose a FREE item off the Sale-a-bration catalogue( I can send you a copy of this via email if needed,) plus 2 lucky numbers. To reach my goal and make Manager by the end of March I need 35 $100 orders please help if you can, all orders WELCOME and pass info onto friends who may be interested.
Thankyou and look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment