Monday, October 12, 2009


Hi everyone, hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I got some cards made, only a couple though, I spent most of my Sunday going through old craft stuff and deciding what I really need. It was one of those jobs that I am forever putting off.

I saw a easy card using the "wanted" stamp set on pg 107 over a corina beyer's blog. I don't own this set but borrowed it yesterday from a friend and this is what I came up with. I have made about half a dozen of the upright blue ones, for male birthday cards for next year.

Do you have trouble making Male cards? Maybe this is the set for you!


Have you started your Christmas cards? Did you know it is only 10 1/2 weeks until christmas! If you need some supplies or Stamps to get you started, just email me to place your order. We have a lovely array of stampsets, paper and accessories to create your own individual cards.

Or get a few friends together and give me a call if you live in the Yallambie or surrounding suburbs and I can come and create some cards with you.

Happy Stamping

Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment