Friday, October 9, 2009


Hi everyone,

Just another quick post, The past 3 days since returning home have just disappeared before my eyes, so much to do and so little time, and now the weekend is upon us.

This weekend I plan on creating just for fun, rather than upcoming classes. Class projects have been worked out until the end of November, so that is a relief.


The above cards are ones I created before I left for Brisbane,. The 2 bottom ones, I made for my dad to give to my mum for there annivesary and her birthday. And the other two I cased off the web. The rooster is from Level 2 hostess set and I fell in love with him when I first saw him, got it and then have done little with him, but I love how this card has turned out. The orange card uses the Party hearty stamp set found on page 43. A very simple card and quick to do too.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Next weekend I have Stampin'Up! regional training, so will show a photo of the card swaps I have done.(next week).

Happy stamping

Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment