Thursday, October 15, 2009


Hi everyone, I apologise for not posting sooner,I am unsure where this week has gone.I had a full class on Tuesday night, where we made a xmas stationary box.

Two of my children had a school concert to attend, so there was another late night.


Tomorrow I am off to Stampin'Up! Regional training in Melbourne, where lots of other SU demonstrators get together for Business talks as well as stamping etc. To these events most of us make card fronts to swap, usually the one design reproduced as much as you like and then you swap these with other demonstrators. I have made 50 of the lilac card shown, and next time I will show you the 50 swaps I got.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Until next time

Happy stamping...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Genevra, welcome to blogging.

    it was great to catch up with you and meet your downline at regionals today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete