Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm back...

Just popping in to say I had a fantastic day at Regionals today, I got a great array of swaps some even had chocolate ( that is long gone). I have yet to photograph them so will get onto that. I've had two lovely ladies join my team in the past week, so I'd like to Welcome both Gail and Joy-Anne to the Stampin'Up! family, may you be inspired by all the great products and projects to try. Enjoy..

Today we got sneak peaks of products coming in the new summer mini, I was also lucky enough to win a new stamp set (can't show you this yet), learnt great new ideas which I hope to try some in the next few days, plus many items I now need to purchase.
If you are interested in Joining the Stampin'Up! family, whether for the discount or to build a business, drop me a line and I can send you out the information,
Have a great weekend
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment