Thursday, September 22, 2011

Perth regional Training Tomorrow...

HI all, Tomorrow is our Stampin'UP! training day in Perth tomorrow. I think there expecting approx 300 excited demonstrators, We recieve a stamp set to create with on the day, business talks, sneak peaks of upcoming mini( I hope) plus the chance to get to know other demo's and swap card fronts etc - can you tell I am a tad excited...
This year I have only made 20 swap cards, I have collected so many over my 4 1/2 years as a demonstrator, I haven't thrown any of them out and I am running out of places to put them. My new downline is coming too so I am quite excited about that, plus we will be catching up with others we know, so looking forward to a fun day of stamping. Anyway here is my swap card, I will be back on the weekend to show you the ones I recieved....Its the birdie one on the right ( inlaid embossing)
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment