Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Join Stampin'Up! for Just $169

Always wanted to get your Stampin'Up! product at a discount but could never afford to buy the starter kit, well now they have a mini stamper kit for Just $169 for the month of September(value over $310)

It is so easy to join, you can join up online by going to http://www.genevra.stampinup.net/ clicking the join button and fill it in, you should then have your kit within a week, you can start ordering once you have a demo number and begin getting 20% off. Your 1st order over $300 ( within 45 days of joining) you recieve 30% off.
Also during September you can get the Full starter kit for 20% off instead of paying $289you pay $231.20 remember Stampin'Up! pays the postage on these two kits for you.
What's stopping you, Join up with me today.Whether you are joining for discount or to build a business Stampin'Up! supports everyone and so do I. I joined purely for the discount and after 4 years I now run classes and workshops and the people I have met are wonderful.
Contact me today for more information or Just join up and surprise me...
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment