Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Catalogue Launch..

I held my New Catalogue Launch last Wed evening, 11 Lovely ladies attended, I am hoping they all had a fun night, I have had a few contact me and say they had a great night, there were prizes to win with games and lucky chair, A free Hostess set ( in a draw after spending $50) this set was won by Kim. The stamp sets we used were Creative Elements which I love so much use for it, cards, scrapping and other projects. The other set we used was button buddies, this was a popular set with most purchasing it on the night. Who doesn't have a stash of old buttons at home, and what a great way to use them up...
I can't for the life of me find the other card we made, so will take a photo of that today and load it up another day. Have a great weekend.
Genevra

No comments:

Post a Comment